To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with operating such machinery. To have a working knowledge of how the various machines operate and to identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions, including weight limits, and to carry out an effective pre use check.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive controls of the Cherry Picker
- Manoeuvring the MEWP in open and confined spaces
- Working at various heights
- Harness use and inspection
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees – 3
Length of Certification – 3 Years
Duration – Dependant on Experience and number of trainees on course.
RTITB, NPORS or Small Training Solutions Certified
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.