Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler
All experience levels are catered for, our accredited course is designed to train delegates how to safely and efficiently operate the equipment in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Refueling the truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the truck
- Manoeuvring the Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees: 3
Length of Certification: 3 Years
A Certificate of Training and ID card will be awarded to successful delegates, the course is accredited by either the RTITB or NPORS.