Spill Kit Response
The Spill Response Training or Spill Kit Training course is designed to heighten the delegates awareness of the risks involved with handling, storing and dispensing liquids and the dangers they can cause to the environment.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- The actions you need to take to deal with spills
- Increasing awareness of potential liquid spills
- Preventing spills
- The 3 types of sorbents
- Effective and safe use of spill control materials
- Awareness of current pollutions regulations.
- Safe disposal or sorbents and awareness of how the sorbents take on the properties of the liquid cleaned up.
- Individual responsibility and best practice.
- The simulation of an emergency spill
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions) and a Practical Test.
Max number of trainees: 8
Small Training Solutions certified.