Safe Working at Height
This course will provide you with the basic skills, knowledge and information to safely carry out safe and effective working at height tasks.
- Relevant legislation
- What are the hazards
- Duty of care
- Risk assessments and safe systems of work
- What is considered as working at height
- Understanding the necessary equipment used
- Assessing the various means of access of working at height
- Planning activities when working at height including harnesses
- Safety signs and signals
- Dealing with emergencies
- Practical assessment
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees – 8
Length of Certification – 3 Years
Duration – Dependant on Experience and number of trainees on course.
NPORS or Small Training Solutions Certified
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.