Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
The content of the qualification meets the HSE requirements for training emergency first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid needs assessment.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- How to deal with an Emergency
- Infection Control Measures
- The Primary & Secondary Surveys
- Causes of Unconsciousness
- CPR & Safe Use of an AED
- Choking Procedures
- Prevention & Control of Shock
- Bleeding/Wound Management
- Burns Procedures
- The Importance and Completion of Accident Reports and RIDDOR Forms
- Managing Catastrophic Bleeds
Multiple Choice Examination and Practical Assessment
Max number of trainees: 12
Successful delegates will be awarded their certificate from Highfield Qualifications.