Safe Use of Step Ladders and Ladders
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with using ladders and steps. To have a working knowledge and to carry out an effective pre use check.
- Assess and determine when it’s appropriate to use a ladder or stepladder
- Correctly locate and safely use ladders & stepladders
- They will have an understanding of:
- What they need to know about the law and standards relating to ladders & stepladders
- Hazards in the use of ladders & stepladders
- Storage & handling of ladders & stepladders
Multiple Choice Questions
Ladder & Stepladders fault finding
Carrying, positioning & ladders and stepladders
Max number of trainees – 8
Length of Certification – 3 Years
Duration – Dependant on Experience and number of trainees on course.
NPORS or Small Training Solutions Certified
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.