Commercial Vehicle Tail Lift
This course is designed to correctly train your drivers to operate the tail lift fitted to their vehicle safely, efficiently and inline with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- To cover relevant laws governing the safe use of tail lifts. (PUWER and LOLER regulations.)
- Ensure full understanding of the manufacturer’s operating instructions for the type of tail lifts used on your site.
- Give candidates a daily checklist.
- Advise on defect reporting.
- Process for vehicle tail lift checklist, pointing out items to be checked.
- Show correct opening and use of tail lift (including all safety items).
- Correctly stow tail lift for travel and isolated
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees: 6
Length of Certification: 3 Years
A Certificate of Basic Training will be issued to successful delegates which will be valid for 3 years.