1b Static Boom
This one day accredited training course instructs an operator how to prepare and safely use static self-propelled booms. It provides both theory and practical training.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- Awareness of health and safety regulation, accident prevention and control
- Safe operation of static self-propelled booms and their limitations
- Pre-use checks, inspection and function tests
- Route planning before operation of static self-propelled booms
- Manoeuvring the machine
- Setting up a static vertical platform for work
- Basic operational skills
- Selection and use of fall arrest equipment
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees: 3
A Certificate of Training and ID card will be awarded to successful delegates, the course is accredited by either the RTITB or NPORS.