Vehicle Mounted Hydraulic Lorry Loader
This course is designed to train delegates how to safely and efficiently operate the equipment in line with manufacturer’s recommendations. We offer both manual and remote lorry loader training.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive controls of the lorry loader
- Manoeuvring the crane in open and confined areas
- Lifting and placing various loads at various distances
- Working with various loads and attachments
- Manual and Remote training available (Subject to truck availability)
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees: 3
Length of Certification: 3 Years
A Certificate of Training and ID card will be awarded to successful delegates, the course is accredited by either the RTITB or NPORS.