Quick Hitch Awareness
Short description about the course aimed to convert.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-charging of Diesel, Gas or Electric Counterbalance Forklift
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Counterbalance Forklift
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Working in and out of racking with the Counterbalance Forklift
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees: 3
A Certificate of Training and ID card will be awarded to successful delegates, the course is accredited by NPORS.