To provide you with a thorough understanding of the relevant operational and safety requirements applicable to operatives who are required to attach or work with machinery that require the operation of quick hitch systems, working in the construction industry and allied environments.
- Identify the Risks Associated with Quick Hitch Devices
- Perform the Operators Legal Duties
- Demonstrate Safe Working Practices
- Demonstrate Ability to Connect/Disconnect Attachments
- Demonstrate How to Conduct Visual Inspections
- Carry Out Maintenance of Quick Hitch Equipment
- Demonstrate the Appropriate Methods for Testing Connections
- Comply with Manufactures Specification of Use
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees: 3
Length of Certification: 3 Years
NPORS or Small Training Solutions Certified
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.