Hand Held Hedge Trimmer
Short description about the course aimed to convert.
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.
- Legislation and Health and safety features
- Risk assessment
- Choosing personal protective equipment
- Hedge types and growth habits
- Daily Maintenance and checks
- Fuelling and starting a hedge trimmer and performing pre-cutting checks
- Adjusting the hedge trimmer idling
- Environmental considerations
- Hedge cutting on site
- Awareness of working at height
- Clearing site and hedge trimmer checks
Associated Knowledge Test (5 open and 20 multiple choice questions), Pre Use Test and Practical Test of Basic Operating Skills
Max number of trainees: 4
A Certificate of Training and ID card will be awarded to successful delegates, the course is accredited by NPORS.