Valid in England Only; this one day course teaches the basics for dealing with infants and children requiring first aid treatment.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Paediatric First Aider
- Assessing an emergency situation safely
- Providing First Aid to an Unresponsive Infant or Child who is breathing normally
- Providing First Aid to an Unresponsive Infant and a Child who is not breathing normally
- Foreign Body Airway obstructions
- External Bleeding (includes Catastrophic Bleeds)
Practical and Theory Examinations
Max number of trainees: 12
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Highfield Qualifications or Small Training Solutions Certified
For availability, bookings and prices, call us on 01443 571944
Alternatively you can contact us online – just click the button to the right.