Careers and Work Opportunities
The following opportunities are available to apply for:
Lift Truck Instructor
Mobile and delivering training on customer premises, the role will require the instructor to travel to other local and regionally locations to deliver training.
The main purpose of the position is to deliver Fork Lift Truck/ MHE training both theoretically and practically. Additional Plant experience would be favourable. You will also be required to support delegates with further training and assessments.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience in the delivery of training material
- Computer literate
- Up to date with current health and safety legislation including PUWER and LOLER
- Previous experience delivering training on reach, counterbalance and PPT’s
- The ideal candidate will have a current in date RTITB/NPORS Instructors qualification.
Freelance First Aid/Fire Safety/Food Safety Instructor
To teach a wide range of courses from First Aid, Fire Safety, Food Safety to Manual Handling & People Moving.
- PTLLS / Level 3 EATs or equivalent
- Must hold regulated qualifications and competencies and upto date CPD
Ideal Candidates will also hold a TAQA, CAVA or A1 Assessor Certificate, this position is currently a freelance role but could move into a full time position in the future. Training will take place at our customer premises throughout South Wales.
Would you like to work with is? Please fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.